Inflation and Cyclical Equities Live Webinar Event - When: Wednesday, June 09 at 5:00 PM EST
We will be looking at major trends in the market, answering questions, discussing the following topics and more.
As part of our continuing effort to bring our investor community information and resources to enhance their investment experience, HOS partners with experienced Financial professionals who are experts in their field and are current and up to date on financial, legal and regulatory issues that may affect your investment.
You are invited to attend: Inflation and Cyclical Equities Live Webinar Event with Will Simpson, CIM, Vice-President Investment Advisor and Portfolio Manager BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc.
– What has happened so far in the markets in 2021?
– What is going on with inflation? What do the higher numbers mean?
– What are cyclical equities and why are they performing so well?
– Why is the USD depreciating?
– Is this a good time to be investing and putting money to work?
– How does inflation factor into the economy and the markets?
– What is going on with bond yields and interest rates?
– What is happening with commodities prices?
– What sectors should we watch out for through the remainder of 2021?
– Where are the best investment opportunities going forward?
Please use the link below to sign up for the webinar. It’s easy. All you need to do is click the link, enter your name and email and you will automatically be registered.
If you have any family members, friends or colleagues you think might benefit from joining, feel free to pass along the link.