There are a couple more steps before we match you with an investor:
- Pay your Initial Program Deposit (IPD) – This is returned back to you when you Exit the program at the end of your term and you receive a mortgage from us. Further, in the event we are unable to find you an investor in 6 months, 100% of your Initial Program Deposit will be Returned, no question asked and, we will still continue to search until we find an investor for you. Click Here to Pay Your IDP
- Employment Income and Credit Verification
- Meet with our Financial Planner to Discuss your Path to Homeownership Program
- Submit your Full Rent to Own Program for Review by our Underwriting Team
- Last, present you to
one of our Investors.
- Next You can start shopping for a home.