Mortgage Sales Assistant
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Mortgage Sales Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team and work remotely. Seeing families achieve the goals of homeownership truly inspires us here at HOS Financial! Our mission is to help as many families as we can realize their dream of ownership is possible. We have helped over 1000 people through our program since 2005. If you are someone who gets inspired and excited about opening up/creating the possibility for people to become a homeowner, you are a leader and want to take on a leadership role then this is the position is for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the front-end borrower screener, and lead communication piece responsible for initial contact to the borrower and referral partners once a file has gone live and is moved into processing.
- Ensure the borrower qualifies for our program and guide them to commit to the program.
- Work closely with our underwriting team to ensure a timely and accurate experience for our clients—from first-time renter to homebuyers to —throughout the entire Rent to Own process.
- Review and assess the new client applications who enter Rent to Own details, provide them with supporting program documentation, manage a checklists applicable to each specific borrower situation.
- Receive ongoing, comprehensive training and become an expert on Rent to Own and the mortgage process.
- Provide world-class customer service and respectful, consultative guidance to each client.
- Conduct client interview call, where you would review the Borrowers application to ensure that they meet the minimum Rent to Own Program requirements.
- Possess good working knowledge of the home ownership process, and determine if our Rent to Own program is a fit with specific borrower situations, as well as borrower eligibility, and borrower requirements for our Rent to Own program.
- Be able to utilize the above knowledge and skills regarding program fit, and borrower requirements to effectively run, and build a complete supporting document underwriting checklist, and aid in the upfront pre-approval process.
- Customer service experience is preferred
Our Ideal Candidate
- Provide excellent Customer service
- Great at Follow-up and communications
- Record keeping – updating CRM
- Communication – hosting client interviews
- Understanding of Mortgages / Real Estate – required but not essential
- Understand Rent to Own process
- Social Media experience / Facebook, LinkedIn
- You will receive a base income: $25,000-40,000 per year based on experience
- We offer a competitive commission plan based on performance
- You have the potential to earn $50,000-$120,000 annually.
- work from home – remote
- Paid 24 hours