- After you qualify through our Underwriting process, you will then be presented with an offer that will meet your personal and financial requirements.
- If the offer is accepted, a portion of your deposit is required before you are presented to one of our investors.
- At this point, yes, you can go house hunting for the home you want in the location you choose.
- If the house meets the parameters set by the investor, the investor will make an offer to purchase the home for you.
- When the deal is firm, the balance of the deposit is due.
- You then move into your home. Yeah!
- Very important, we work with you within the term to get you bank ready so that you qualify for a mortgage enabling you to purchase purchase the home from the investor.
Therefore, we can only move forward with applicants who are committed and eager to becoming homeowners and are willing to make every effort to exit and purchase the property at the end of the term.
In the next 24-48 Hours
Currently, your application is being evaluated. In the next 24-48 hours, you will either get a call to clarify some of the information in your application or receive a notification that your file is, or is not in Underwriting – this is an important step!
Priority is given to those who have thoroughly completed the application and provided all of their supporting documents.
In the event we do not receive all your supporting documents, it would not only delay the submission to Underwriting it may disqualify you from our program.
If you have not already done so, please upload your documents within 24 hours of completing the application provided.
About HOS Financial Inc.
We are the leader in Rent to Own and Canada’s most established Rent to Own company.
- HOS was Established since 2005 (Almost 15 years)
- HOS has helped over 900 families!
- We offer a Tenant First Rent to Own Program
- HOS is a Diamond Member of CAROP – the Canadian Association of Rent to Own Professionals
- We have maintained an A+ Rating with the BBB for the past 14 years
- Our Mission: To change the way people buy homes.