RENT TO OWN HOMES AJAX
Your Dream Home Can Become A Reality With Rent To Own Homes Ajax
No Down Payment? Self Employed? Poor Credit? New To Canada? Recent Bankruptcy?
- Improved credit: Increase your chances of qualifying for a lower mortgage rate from a traditional lender in 2-5 years while living in your new home.
- Flexible programs: Credit is not the crucial factor for approval, we look at the bigger picture of your home ownership.
- Credit coaching: We work with you; answer your questions and support your journey to a better credit rating through the program.
- More choices: Be in control, shop and buy the house you want and not just one from the home listings the competitors give you.
- Increased security: We protect your interests with legally-binding agreements that you can have checked and evaluated by a lawyer.
- Lock in your house price: Secure your future purchase price today and beat rising house prices. The purchase price you pay at the end of the program is determined right at the start of the contract so you know how much you are going to pay, irrespective of aggressive house market appreciation rates.
- Build equity: Build your equity faster and greater with your starting down payment and monthly option credits as compared to the first few years of a conventional mortgage.
- Get fixed payments: Just as the house purchase price is fixed, your monthly payments are also locked in and does not increase anytime during the program.
- Keep your options open: Choose the ideal solution that works for you whether it’s a longer term, an early purchase option, or ways to lower your monthly payments.
- Same lifestyle: avoid being house-poor by gaining the education and assistance to create a lifestyle-conscious budget.
- Keep owner privileges: own pets, paint walls, add built-in furniture, renovate bathrooms – the house is yours and all upgrades belong to you upon purchase.
- Move in right away: no advance rental payments AND no need to make a down payment until you have purchased the house.
- Low down payment: With as little as the greater of $10,000 or 3% of the purchase price* you can begin the process of owning your home. 20% of the rent you pay will be added to the Starting Down Payment to form your final Mortgage Down Payment. The Rent to Own Homes Ajax program is recognized by CMHC.
Real Estate Stats: Ajax
Interesting real estate stats for the Ajax area:
…Ajax has the fastest selling listings in Greater Toronto, most probably because it also the 4th cheapest in the area (source: Zolo), it’s a great market for both sellers and buyers of house properties.
…there has been an increasing number of listings on the market in Ajax (source: Real Estate Bay), so you have a good variety of properties to look at and choose from.
…according to a report, central Ajax is among the Top 25 Best GTA Neighborhoods to Buy Real Estate in 2018 (source: Money Sense), which simply means that Ajax is prime real estate
Do you qualify?
There are only three minimum requirements to get started on the process of renting – and finally, owning – your own home.
There are 3 minimum Pillars to get started on the process of renting – and finally, owning – your own home.
- An amount of the greater of 3% of the Purchase Price or $ 10,000, which will be taken as to be part of your down payment when you are ready to buy.
- A Payment that is Affordable for your Income.
- A Financial Profile that can be “bank” ready by the end of the Rent to Own term.
What if you don’t qualify?
The Rent to Own Homes Ajax program is NOT credit driven and our clients generally fall into at least one of the categories below:
- Power of sale (foreclosure)
- Low or no credit score
- Mortgage higher than the current market value due to market correction
- Business for self and can’t show income
- Orphaned mortgage, current lenders not renewing
- Collections, judgments or writs on bureau
- Property tax or income tax outstanding, tax liens
- Need to go into a consumer proposal, bankruptcy or not fully discharged
Rent to Own Process
Here is a summary of events which occur during the Rent to Own Homes Ajax program:
- You work with your own realtor or one of our associate Realtors to find and view houses for rent in Waterloo that you want to own in the future. We do not have an inventory of houses to choose from. You get to pick the property you want to enroll in the program.
- Once your Funding Partner is located, we will draft the Contracts that contain the financing details of your Lease Purchase Program.
- Our Underwriting department evaluates your application to make sure you can afford the Monthly Lease to Own Payment. We will also create a plan to get you into Home Ownership in the future and work with you to resolve the issues that make Banks say no today. Once we are confident that you can successfully complete the program, we will send you a Rent To Own program offer for your consideration.
- You “must” take these Rent to own program contracts to your lawyer to obtain Independent Legal Advice (ILA). This is a mandatory element with our program.
- Once your lawyer has reviewed and concurred with the contract stipulations, you can then sign and return the documents.
- If you agree to the terms of the Rent To Own Program, we then ask you to send us back a signed copy of your acceptance along with supporting documents for our review.
- The Real Estate contracts are then signed between the Seller of the Property and your Funding Partner. But, remember, your Funding Partner will actually buy the house on your behalf and you sign the contracts to become the future Homeowner using our Rent To Own Program.
- We close and you move in. We start working on the “Exit Strategy” to be put in place before you are approved for the Rent to Own Homes Ajax program.