Thank you for reserving your HOS Rent to Own Opportunity. You will be receiving the supporting documents within 48 hours.
If you have not already done so, while you wait for the tenant supporting documents, please take a moment and complete your Investor Profile. Click here to complete your profile, it will only take a moment.
This information will help us provide you with RTO opportunities targeted to your investment requirements.
When a New RTO Opportunity is created, and it matches your investor profile, you will be the FIRST to receive the RTO opportunity. Then, you can either RESERVE it or DECLINE it.
Below are the 3 Steps used to Reserve opportunities with HOS.
STEP 1: SEARCH:
- To receive New HOS RTO Opportunities, please create an investor profile at homeownersoon.com. Your investor profile will help us better understand your investment preferences.
- New RTO Opportunities will have enough information for you to Reserve the one/ones you prefer, such as:
- Client Code: STROM-NOR
- Purchase Price: $500,000
- Location: London, Ontario
- Employment Type: Employed
- Term: 3 Years
- Monthly Cash Flow: $892.00
- Net Investment: $95,000
- Down Payment: $18,000
- Closing Costs: $44,425
- ROI Per Annum: 28.8%
- New RTO Opportunities will be emailed to you and posted on the Homeownersoon.com website every Monday before 12 EST. You will receive an email with our Available, Reserved and Taken RTO Opportunities. New RTO opportunities will be available in Green, Reserved Opportunities in Orange, and Taken Opportunities are in Purple.
STEP 2: RESERVE:
- When you click on Reserve and complete the steps to Reserve the Opportunity, within 48 hours, you will receive the complete Financial Performa and Tenants documents such as Job Letter, Credit Report, NOA, Employment Records if requested so that you can conduct your due diligence.
- There will be a limit of three(3) investors reserving one RTO opportunity at any given time.
- You will have 48 hours to conduct your due diligence and have your investment questions answered by our Client Relations Manager.
STEP 3: ACCEPT/REJECT:
- After your Due Diligence and assessment are complete, you can either Accept or Reject The Opportunity. Note, you will be notified if another investor Reserved or Take an Opportunity you are reviewing.
- When you are ready to Close the RTO Opportunity, contact our Client Relations Manager, they will then provide you with the next steps.